Request for Proposals (RFP)
In 2018, the EID Board issued a Request for Expression of Interest (RFI) to help identify potential energy projects. After receiving a number of proposals, the board decided to proceed with a full Request for Proposals (RFP). Developers interested in a solar project on the former Hartford landfill are encouraged to apply as per the guidelines in the RFP document linked below.
Have questions about the RFP? Stay tuned as we update our FAQ section below, or you can also contact us using the form at the bottom of this page.
- 2019 Request For Proposals – UPDATED
- DEEP Landfill MOU
- Site Drawings
- Soil Staging Location Sketch
- Pre-Proposal Presentation – NEW
- Attendance at the Pre-Proposal Meeting and Site Tour
- Materials from the 2018 RFI are also available as a reference.
- RSVPs for the pre-proposal meeting due: 5PM on July 31, 2019
- Pre-proposal Meeting: 9AM on August 1, 2019
- Site Visit: 11:30AM on August 9, 2019
- Question submissions due: 5PM on August 16, 2019
- Submission Deadline: 5PM on September 11, 2019
Questions & Answers
Questions sent before the submission deadline have been received. Answers with responses available are posted in the document below. Updates will be posted as available.